Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sorry it's so late.

I felt good today, but Sunday's are busy for me - sleep late, watch tv, read all but two sections of the paper and then time for Fox's Sunday lineup.

And we had a Mother's Day thing as well. I made my mom a pillow out of one of my old and clean pajama shirts - what did you do?

Today's strip is meant for next month, since it's about fathers.



Apparently, they believe weight is hereditary in Pluggerville - unless you're a woman, as we learned this week, then you fret and worry yourself sick, but never as thin as you want.

That's all I have to say. I am fried from food and scrubbing the bathroom this morning and last night, and this cartoon actually makes me stupider the longer I look at it.

Good night.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.