Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hats!

We had a hat yesterday, and a hat stars in today's strip.

It doesn't mean that hats and other accessories will be replacing the freaks of Pluggerville, sadly.



I've never seen that.

The hats I don't keep on a hat rack (hooks in my closet) sit jauntily on stuffed animals.

But I don't wear hats that often, besides the hood of my jacket. The last hat I wore that wasn't attached to a jacket was my graduation mortar board last May. I'm not kidding. I've got awesome hair, and I don't feel like hiding it.

But I see why you'd do this...

If you always wore a hat, and you weren't so picky as to have a hat rack, a doorknob would work, but wouldn't that hat fall off?

I'm confused.

The tag is 'old people' because most of the people that send things in are old, and who has two addresses - one in New England and the other in Florida? Retirees, that's who.

I've been reading too much Hiaasen...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.