Friday, May 18, 2007

Finally! Something that doesn't point to 'OLD"!!

What a happy day, what a celebration we must have!

Ha!

Today's strip does not revolve around age, but I think it kinda does.

Ooh! Vague! Take that, women's magazines!

See, while the creature pictured is young (or young looking), I think the practive of inserting perfume cards every other page has died down.

The last time my sister had one was a few years ago, and seh subscribes to the teen versions of everything, where you're told, "You don't have to be skinny to be healthy, be yourself," while the ads veature identical stick figures. Whatever, she likes it.

I don't know anything about perfume, big surprise, so I don't know just how cheap the Plugger featured today is, but I know she is.

I wonder why it's credited to initials... maybe it was sent in by Tom and it was about cologne samples and Brookins didn't think that was appropriate... or it could have been perfume!

Or they just signed it T. J.

Probably that one.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.