Monday, May 7, 2007

No, I don't know what happened yesterday.

But we have a comic today!



As for todays, I don't get it.

I really should start driving, except the only gasoline not kept in our vehicle is kept in a can for the lawn mower! We depend on the nice people at the dealership to change our oil. And we never kept cans of oil in the trunk.

Are those cans of oil?

I don't know what 'oil investments' are supposed to be - stock in an oil company? Stock in Exxon or something?

But that's not common enough to need twisting - most of us don't own stocks, even us elite-nonpluggers.

And how does it help to have cans of oil in your trunk if your carbreaks down?

I may not drive, but it's my understanding that cars need gasoline to go, and gasoline is refined oil, not a can in your car!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.