Monday, May 14, 2007

Done before noon today!

Please, your applause is too much. It's the least I can do.

Today's strip is something I'm not used to.



I lived in Iceland before coming to Memphis. Neither place has typical seasons, only one is cold and the other is hot. Guess which one.

Though I usually do wear that in fall and spring. And winter. Summer as well, but shorts instead. I'm the queen of casual. Though I've branched away from jeans lately, I'm still casual.

However, I've been wearing shorts almost every day for too many weeks - it's been in the 80s and 90s and it's muggy and my bedroom is always hotter than outside at night, even though it's got dark walls, dark shades, and I never open the window past Spring Break. However, it is on the western side of the house (or as close as it gets to being on a compass) and there is nothing next to it to block the sun - second story and our neighbors have one level ranches.

But anyway... yeah... I'm a plugger today.

If you don't give damn about fashion except being comfortable, you're a plugger.

It's okay - this isn't a stupid thing. Don't waste money on fashionable clothes to escape the plugger curse, this will pass.

After re-reading this, I can see it's meant for men. One last week was sent in by a man, but a female creature was used. Why not today, huh?

Because the male artist can't wrap his pea-brain around the thought that women wear jeans and tees too?

Grr.

Sorry for not making sense - I got about 3 hours of sleep last night and I've been putting off a nap, because I know I won't be able to sleep tonight, but I am getting SO tired, guess I can't survive on 3 hours of sleep like I used to.

Old age, I guess. I'll be 19 in less than 3 months. Sad.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.