Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More confusion - at least it's early!

Today's comic is confusing in its simplicity.

Take a look.



It's true.

The Starbucks coffee cup is a sippy cup.

Is he mocking Starbucks? Ooh, edgy.

Apple juice sucks. Give me grape juice any day.

Oh, and just about everyone is a plugger today, because just about everyone goes to Starbucks. I went once and got hot chocolate. Too rich for me, I passed it to my mom and found refuge in ice-cold water.

I will not have time tomorrow to do Thursday's comic, and I won't be able to do Friday's until the evening. But they will get done Friday evening.

1 comment:

Cedar said...

Yeah, I'm wondering about this. I know Starbucks have totally entered the mainstream, but it's still the sort of practice that has a whiff of elitism to it: those stupid Dunkin' Donuts commercial about how haaaaard it is to pronounce those Eye-talian drink names, for starters. I live in Seattle, home of the stupid, ubiquitous coffee drink, and "latte-sippin'" is a quick shorthand for being an out of touch snob.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.