Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Everybody's a plugger!

I thought the point of this idiotic endeavor was to show the way of life for a select group of freakish creatures, but no, we're all pluggers.

Today, anyway.



I don't feel good - cold, shaky, threw up last night too many times.

So I won't make much sense, but I'll make more than this.

One - METABOLISM.

Two - You're alone in the bathroom and you're still wrapped in a towel?

Three - What the hell? Does that dog/bear thing have BOOBS?

Four - It was sent in by a MAN and the subject is a woman! Men worry about weight, too, you stereotypical idiot!

Five - Get this - your weight can flucuate up to five pounds on a daily basis, with no relation to activity.

Six - If you want to lose weight, burn more calories than you take in. To lose weight healthily, do not eat tapeworm-riddled food. Exercise is the best thing - you may not lose weight, but you will be better off for it. And if you're going to exercise, don't cut a certain thing out of your diet - you need all the 'bad' things to, I don't know, survive!

Seven - Throwing up sucks. This is the 3rd time I've been sick since April 22nd. And I have a cold sore! And I threw up Thursday! And we're out of B and A from the BRAT diet, and they're the best part.

But I still attacked somebody else's work. I'm a true hero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Ms. Doglady have to be wearing nothing but a towel?

And Pluggers gets closer and closer to just being furry art.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.