Friday, April 6, 2007

Rhino Guy!

Today's strip marks RhinoMan's first appearance in the blog. Yay!

And rhino, dude, you're a cheap idiot.

"magic marker"? Ken Hoover, you live in Missouri. It rains in Missouri from time to time, or so I would imagine, since I live in western Tennessee!


Just went outside - our mailbox has 4 stickers on each side. They've been there for years, when we had to get new stickers. A quick look up and down the block showed more stickers. They're not Spongebob stickers meant for paper, they're meant for outdoor use on metal, so they survive the sun and the rain.

I imagine this was sent in by someone who lives in an apartment?

I've never see address numbers written on a mailbox. Never, ever, ever!

Even in apartments, the numbers aren't written, the names are.

And rhinos can't hold magic markers, they don't have hands or thumbs. So there.

I'm not a plugger today and I know no one who is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Awwwrighhhhht!

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.