Sunday, April 1, 2007

The first post - Happy April Fool's Day!

This blog is not a prank, however, it is my attempt to joing the high ranks of The Comics Curmudgeon, Duck and Cover, and Crap Every Time.

My normal blog is Oh Monkey Trumpets - home to everything and anything, but I will no longer talk about the comic Pluggers there, because that is what this blog is about.

There is another blog devoted to Pluggers called Plugwatch 200x, and while it is quite interesting, it is not daily snarky comments about the strip, like the three listed above. So a vacuum existed, and I feel today is as good as any other to fill it.

Questions? Comments? You can leave them below or e-mail me at otrumpets(at)yahoo.com

I am such a loser that I will read and respond to every comment, even if you stumble across this blog in June and want to comment on the April 2nd post.

Cheers!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.