Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I don't like today's pluggers.

It brought back some terrible memories for me.

Here it is.




Not of being that fat, I am fat enough for the drawstrings to be whatever, dangling about a foot below my waist (guys' pj pants have the best designs).

And I have a pair of short shorts that are like the plugger's in the picture. Little nubs sticking out. But I don't have as much of a gut - I wear short shorts with confidence, unless it's so nice I must play outside, then I take a blanket outside and let the dogs drool on me and my book because I am allergic to grass.

80%? Getting closer, huh?


As to the bad memories, just read these. I don't remember if I wrote down the part of them removing the drawstrings from my pants, but they did, so I wouldn't hang myself with them. Only one pair of pants escaped, but all my comfy pants are tainted - no drawstring. I was looking for vaseline last night (cracked feet - don't hurt, but look bad) and then anti-itch cream and I saw, I saw a creme container with the numbers 1624 in purple marker. *shakes* That's the room I stayed in.

Thanks a lot, pluggers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are using labels such as today's "bearman." This way you can keep track of which animals are being used on given days. You can even amass complete statistics like they do in Bill James's baseball abstracts. This is just a suggestion, of course. It sounds obsessive-compulsive, but really, what else is there to do with a "comic strip" as execrable as Pluggers?

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.