Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Much less fuzzy today.

That doesn't mean today's strip will make more sense, it just means that I will.

Um no wait, maybe it's better if I'm asleep or upside down?

No, today's strip makes sense, it's just sad.



I've been using the label 'cheap', but these guys are cheap for a good reason - they're broke!

God, how old is that Beetle? I bet the trunk (where she carries her young to the market to pay for gas for this heap) is in the front, that's how old it is.

I'm putting this under 'common phrases', but I don't know what the hell an 'economy car' is. One that's cheap and runs cheaply and is new? What, I don't get it, but I wouldn't, I don't drive - but I do watch TV, and I've never heard this phrase used. I'm lost.

Nonsense - chickens can't drive, or Dixie the chicken-killing-chow would have been run over long ago. Case closed.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.