Thursday, April 19, 2007

Resisting urge to make a Brokeback Mountain joke...

Here we go, before I fall back asleep.


I can't, I can't, I can't!

That is like the only western that's come out that I remember. And I've only seen one Western, Blazing Saddles. Nobody named Duke was in that.

I don't know any Brokeback jokes, and I heard it was a tearjerker of a movie, if you weren't pissed at GAY COWBOYS on the screen.

This reminds me of a bit from MAD's parody of All in the Family - Archie's favorite movie is Joe, and he will watch it until all the hippies are dead.

Again with the Pluggers = Old People. Old, clueless people.

Okay, it was sent in by a woman, but a man plays the plugger. Did she send in something about her dad? Her boyfriend? Her brother? Herself?

It's weird.

Pluggers are narrow-minded freaks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed, the woman who sent in this idea also sent in the "Plugger diet" one.

Oh god, why do notice that?!

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.