Monday, April 9, 2007

Do you *really* want to know why I'm in horrific pain?

Because I have no problem telling you why - I had my modesty about my health burnt off me in November 2003 - again, I'm more than happy to tell.


I'm still a spam blog! Maybe I was marked by a blogging plugger fan... they could exist... Anything's possible.

Onto today's cartoon - RIP Johnny Hart, you made the most Christian propaganda filled caveman comic since Jack Chick, but rest in peace nonetheless man. I can't look at Pluggers, I'm in mourning for a comic strip creator I assumed long dead and didn't care about.

Damn!


I hate you.



I've click on the link. The things I do for you people!

I just e-mailed the e-mail at the bottom of the screen, asking if this was okay. And got a message back telling me it was undeliverable.

Today's strip is scarily similar to my life.





Okay, I'll stop making fun.

I mean, honestly, I do that!

But I'm not retired, I'm just a sick kid taking a year off between high school and uni.

Sometimes I do that, sometimes I don't. I set my alarm so I can be up and take my morning meds before 10am, and then go back to bed with an alarm set for the doctor appointment.

I'm a plugger today!


Note on canines vs. Dogman, Wickett can turn the cable off by sitting on the remote, or he can change a channel. They can be effective alarms, what with the whining, slapping, crying, 'LET ME OUT'ing they do - Mikey did that at 4:45 Saturday morning and I couldn't go back to bed until 4pm, and only for 3 hours.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.