Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I feel better and if today's pluggers bring me down,

I am quitting.

It's hard enough to look at damned thing, then I have to think of something to say besides how stupid/offensive. I don't know how Barb, DaveyK, and Josh do it every day!

Actually, I got over yesterday's cartoon, since I had more important things to worry about, but I don't think I can ever think of drawstrings the same way. (Since my stay in the 'behavioral health ward', not since yesterday's cartoon.) I pulled the drawstring out of my pants yesterday, one end had been untied and kept going into the pants - especially after being washed and dried. I was sick of it, so I yanked it out and threw it away. For the record, I never tied the ties, nor did they serve any purpose. Some pants come with pre-tied drawstrings, and my eeyore PJ pants did, and they just cut through the not and threw it away.

Onto today!

These pants have an elastic waist, and since I've been the same height since I got them, so they've fit through every weight. But not my height - when I first got them, and even today, they get soaked if I walk through wet grass. But most of my pants do. And there's marker on them, because my sister needed them because they fit the gym clothes requirements and the "gym is cold!" And she writes on her pants. And mine, if she thinks there hers. Boredom in school. Girl needs to take a magazine and read instead of writing all over herself.

Today's comic
, I mean.




It doesn't make sense! It's fat DogMan, and he's holding the phone up to his ear, which is down. Mikey's the only one with flopped over ears, and he hears pretty well, so I guess it would work, but if I can't hear the phone through my mp3 player ear buds(turned off) and my hair, how can he hear through his ear?

So pluggers are not in management or any business where they'd go to meetings on a regular basis. Which makes since, because people like that aren't "hard working", especially since they're the ones that decide how much the average worker gets paid!

So it does fit the pluggers description - finally!

I've been on the cell and home phone at the same time. One rang while I was on the other once, and a couple weeks ago, the doc's office said the pharmacy phone number I'd given them went to an auto-body shop, so I was on the cell with the nurse and called the pharmacy on the home phone. (If no one answers in the drugstore area, it gets transferred to an auto-body area. But they've known me since forever, so I'm sticking with them. And even though they aren't a chain, you can refill prescriptions by phone, though the first voice has such a southern accent!)

So, yeah, this fits the plugger creed, and I've done that, but never as a 'conference call'. More bad timing on the caller's part than anything.

When my mom was discussing the trip to New Mexico, she never used two phones at once. So I don't know anyone who does that.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.