Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday March 22nd

The comic:

Are sandwich boards still that common? I see underpaid teenagers holding signs, dressed as gorillas or Lady Liberty (tax places), but no sandwich boards.

And this is an age old gripe - I'm paying HOW MUCH to shill for these people? Well, it's usually a parent griping about a child neeeeeeeeeeeeding the latest brand name.

And Pluggers celebrate it.

Personally, I don't care. I like my Joe Crab Shack shirts. (Do I still have them?) But I'm not fussy about brands - if it fits my needs, great. I got a brand name purse at Goodwill, and apparently it's a good (not cheap!) brand, as a total stranger told me. What-ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pluggers don't wear clothes shilling for local bars and beer distributers?

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.