Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday October 1st

The comic:


Ok, this has happened to me. "Get up, you're not sleeping on the couch." "You can't sleep with your glasses on."


But not often enough to call it a pre-bedtime nap. Course, I'm not a Plugger.

That young Plugger is disturbing me. Maybe it's her hands.

Or the signs that she's young - the headband. Yes, the '80s are making a comeback with the young people (I saw a girl in an outfit that was as '80s as you could get without the acid wash this weekend), but no one wears a headband once they get boobs.

Now. Who sent this in? The daughter?It's not even insulting towards Pluggers, so she'd have to be serious about it. The wife? Only if she's a gold digger awaiting his death could she find anything amusing in her husband's constant sleep. The sleeper? If so, I just don't get the Plugger mindset. IT'S NOT FUNNY. And it's not cute, I'm not looking at this and going, "Been there, let me put this on the fridge!"

4 comments:

Bryce Baker said...

You're a plugger if you family knows they can easily smother you with a pillow any evening.

Kaitlyn said...

Your comment made me think of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and how Pluggers don't need to be lobotomized.

Tintin said...

I think what's freaky about the daughter is the come-hither glance she's giving her dad as she tries to wake him up. "Come on, Daddy, time to come to bed."

...Ugh. Now I feel dirty.

Sigma said...

The daughter actually reminds me of the girl from the August 27th panel. Add to that the fact that they feature the same male Plugger and array's comment and you've got even more squick.

(of course there's some difference in the hair, but it's not like she couldn't have changed styles by then)

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.