Monday, October 13, 2008

Tuesday October 14th

The comic:


Our first Plugger trucker!

I'm surprised it took this long.

But we have seen Pluggers stay at motels before, so are they no longer Pluggers? I'm confused.

This is specific and general at the same time. I'm sure there are truckers out there who don't act like Pluggers, but my uncle acted like a Plugger, especially while trucking.

The surprising thing about Plugger truckers is the laziness. Yes, driving all day is easier than working as a surgeon or cartoonist, but some of the stuff my uncle did on a run to New York was, well, not lazy.

This is gibberish, but it is done and I can go to sleep now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and I hate Pluggers, though I sometimes fear that I am one! I think I'm more like RhinoMan though; cheap and folky but not a smug asshole about it. I'm not as depressed as RhinoMan, needing to sell my plasma for a trip to the Buffet line but I am fat and love flannel.

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Are you a Plugger if you pee into a soda bottle while tearing down the Pennsylvania Turnpike?

Anonymous said...

Re:Anon 2

You are if you pour it out your window while going down the highway and keep reusing the bottle. Because you're cheap and covered with your own urine.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.