Sunday, October 14, 2007

Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th

Trot Nixon's up and they're taking a break in the middle of the top of an inning.

The 11th!

Saturday's comic:



I think all people who work from home should sue the merry hell out of Brookins and the syndicate.

Besides, wouldn't most people use a cell as a work number so this doesn't happen? Or pay for another line?

I know, they're lucky to have a phone, probably a party line, but he's in Dallas! I know it's in the South, but some southern cities have all the technology of non-southern ones.

I honestly don't have a category - stupid? Foxworthy ripoff? What?


OH MY NO, TROT NIXON IS THE EVILLEST MAN EVER IT IS NOW 7-6, THE TIE IS BROKEN HOW COULD THEY DO THIS?

Will my horror color my view of Sunday's comic?

You bet.

The game's not over, still need a bottom of the 11th...




8 TO 6 CLEVELAND? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Yeah, there are still more games, but damn, how how how why why why why.

So Country Pluggers, in the need to create divisions that were not there for the sake of division (not the math kind), have a sense of what is "country" and what is not - the back 40.

Or, more likely, the 8th of an acre they mow lovingly with their stupid lawn mowers because they're stupid.

I'm sorry about the baseball, but, as I warned my roommate, it will get worse before it ends.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.