Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thursday the 11th

I couldn't wait for the week to be over.

So the movie everybody HAD to see, not so much.

In my class, we were supposed to all have a comment or question about both movies, but we got one and then discussed that and it evolved merrily for the entire hour and 25 minutes. It was nice, what the class is about.

My roommate has a different discussion class, and she said you didn't need to see the second and third parts for her class either.

I also took a nap that day between classes, but only for an hour.

Thursday's trauma:



I hate text messaging.

Hate it, hate it, hate it!

In addition to that, my mom adores it. (And she's not even a doctor.)

However, I hate this abuse of technological language, even though, technically, that note is a text message - it's a message written down.

Though on the fridge? Mom always put ours on the counter - the fridge is for more permanent or not immediate things.

I don't fully understand the message. If the dog needed to go out, wouldn't he know? Ours go absolutely batshit insane (moreso than usual) if they need to go out.

However, there is another thing one "takes out" - frozen food (usually animals) to be defrosted for dinner that night.

Yeah.

Infers what you wills.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.