Sunday, October 21, 2007

Friday the 19th

Holy hell, how insulting!- I want to see 30 Days of Night -



An entire industry, reduced to local yokels by Brookins.

He is bitter about something - but he's a published author - for real!

I'm a 'published author' and it always pleases my teachers and family friends.

However, the last one I saw in the Commercial Appeal, that I really remember, is too damn funny.

I don't remember all of it, and I never saw the article the writer was talking about, but it was hilarious.

It was a reaction to an article about a billboard winning an award for being pretty.

No billboard can ever be pretty, and anyone who says so is in the pocket of the billboard industry.

No shit.

And I'm positive this guy was from Memphis, not Tipton or Fayette County, where billboards are something of note.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.