Sunday, October 28, 2007

Friday the 26th

Comic -



Why?

Why do Pluggers get to bowl more than me?

I love bowling.

But I don't think I talked to the ball, but I can't remember. I just remember having fun.

However, I have a lot of fun all the time, at least by my standards. I do appreciate the little things.

I miss my dogs.

Back to not-dogs, this guy is sad. Sure, he gets to bowl more than I do, but bowling is the only bright spot in his life.

Also - who says 'gutter talk' anymore? I've seen 'gutter mouth' or something along the lines of 'did you pick that up in the street/gutter?' but never in real life.

This is one delicate bowler.

I like the idea of 'gutter talk' filled with 'gutter language'. "You son of a biscuit-eating bulldog!" "What the french toast?!"

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.