Sunday, October 14, 2007

Friday the 12th

Last night, we only needed 11 innings. I went to sleep at the start, missing the tie-breaking run. Yay Rockies! (I'm ambivalent about the Rockies.)

Friday - just more exhaustion.

I ran into this guy between classes and he knew me but I didn't know him. And we have a class together! In my defense, it's a discussion class (the same one with the movies) and I don't shut up and he doesn't speak up. He said I was smart, I should have told him it has more to do with stupidity and arrogance - of course you want to hear what I have to say. Read a sentence, form an opinion, state the opinion. Repeat as necessary. Try to get paid and on TV.

So yesterday's cartoon sucked, I'm sure.


I am mildly sick of plugged phrases, but grateful to be away from just plain old "pluggers are fat/old" comics, so hey.

Pluggers don't work in retail and don't run their own businesses and hold garage sales often enough to send in a topic for a syndicated comic.

Honestly, this just sucks.

Wouldn't a makeshift cash register need a calculator or paper and pencil?

Whatever.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.