Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday the 28th

I looked at the clocks at 10, going "hmm, why isn't it 9? My computer should change automatically. What is going on?"

I'll tell you why - the Communists have changed the DST dates, that's why!

Bah! I say.

Onto the comic - I wonder if Pluggerville is in one of those areas that doesn't screw with the clocks. (Though they may screw the clocks, it is Pluggerville.)


I wish Pluggers were reptiles - it would make the relationships that much more Plugged up!

Are they covered in blood-red moths? Maybe they're vampire moths. That would be awesome!

*Ahem* I know little about 'seal[s] of approval' - the one on Comics to assure the gore and nudity isn't corrupting our children (Thanks Mad!) and um, I've heard the phrase 'Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval? That must be what this is about.

SWAK! Sealed With A Kiss!

That must make business in Pluggerville very interesting.

As for tomorrow, I may have an excuse - I'm going to the Civil Rights Museum around 3 for a class... thing. I love the museum. I love museums. I'm not normal.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.