Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wednesday the 10th

I need sleep, I'm not an animal!

Unlike the Pluggers in Wednesday's panel.

(Nice segue.)

Wednesday... um... that movie I watched Tuesday? We were required to watch the other 2 hours, with a screening provided Wednesday evening with FREE FOOD, but I was too tired. And it's online! For free!



For some reason, the thought of animals wearing blue jeans (please god no) makes me think of a scene from It. Richie's down in the basement of the school, and Pennywise (Tim Curry and the kids are the only good things in that movie, I did not mind at all when it got all skippy at the end) is there as the teenage werewolf. That description, of a furry body in blue jeans is still with me.

Again, I'd love to have Pennywise stalking Pluggers.

As for the caption... She's discussion blue jeans, so therefor, it really is "jeanealogy". I have no idea what she's saying, I think it means he's fat? but do not make jokes about Plugger genes or family trees because I can't resist the incest jokes!

Oh man, I have family in Nebraska!

Stop!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.