Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday the 22nd

I got 2 papers back today.

The first was so not-what-the-prof wanted, there is no grade. I have a second chance. This is the second time my professor's given me a second chance, and I got a 95 on that assignment.

The other paper? 100.

A bit perplexing, but nothing like today's Pluggers! (Writing skills at work!)



A southern Plugger, what a nice stereotype.

I don't know where Clarksville is - I think it's east of Memphis, but everything's east of Memphis.

As for the comic, I don't know much about fashion - as fashionable as jeans can be. I've had the same pair for... I don't know how long.

But I understand this - overalls are very 'relaxed-fit', it's true.

Nothing odd about this plugged up phrase.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.