Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday the 30th

Even the kid tournament is more entertaining than this comic. (The college one is insulting!)

Tomorrow is Halloween - I expect a cartoon about the Fourth of July.

Today? New NCIS and Halloween Monk rerun.

Of course, that's what today's comic is about, I mean, come on!

It's not. Either Pluggers don't know what cool is, or I don't.

Ha ha, it's funny because he's fat and too poor to get tailored clothes.

Gag me.

Poor rhinoman.

Wait... belt buckle in the right hole? The belt, sure, especially in the back... part of the buckle that er, buckles the belt, maybe, though you can tell by feeling...

This doesn't make any sense - the buckle is where you start threading your belt through the holes, as I recall. So... he doesn't know how to put on a belt?

There are better ways to say this that would still mean "Ha ha, he's fat."

I almost thought that RhinoMan was looking at a poster of himself.

Onto Jeopardy! You always win as an audience member. (Though not the online game.)

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

No, I appreciate the comments!

Who wouldn't?

Matt Ramone said...

Are you on MSN? I hate paper trails, and it seems a much more efficient way of swapping liberal propganda and Futurama quotes.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.