Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thursday the 25th

Comic -


Josh has already covered this.

And he has a point, why should any Pluggers have fun?

Nothing I've seen indicates fun in any normal sense of the word.

That being said, I heard of the red hat society (but not the poem!) before they appeared on the Simpsons.

The 'mudgeons have already said this, but it bears repeating. A poem about being nonconformist has been mutated into a group of old clones. Sad.

Also, her closet is full of identical clothes! And she doesn't know what to wear?

I like that this is in black and white. It makes it just that more stupid.

And from what I've heard (never seen them myself), Pluggers make perfect Red Hat Society members. They want to be different and unique, but they're not, mostly because of their attempts to be different!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.