Saturday, October 20, 2007

Monday the 15th

I was at home that day, and the home computer is so big and slow, I avoided it at all costs - besides, I can use my laptop on the couch, I can't use a PC there.


The comic -

Oh, I did look at this on Tuesday or Wednesday. It hurt my brain.



Pluggers don't even have pennies, because the medication allowing them to continue their horrible existences as some divine punishment costs too much!

What political insight you have, Mister Richard Silvis of Auburn Hills, Michigan.

Or this is yet another "pluggers are old" and was sent in with the knowledge that it would be published.

And yet, this doesn't make a lick of sense.

Yes, a full pillbox rattles - I know this well - but who puts pillboxes or pill bottles or even the little foil/plastic thing in their pockets?

I was a sick little teenager, and I take a few daily meds to keep everything um, alive, and I've never done this! I have a weekly thing, and since I have to take things 3 times a day, there are separate day parts, and I pop out that day's if I'll be gone long enough to need it.

And at school, I stick it in my purse. Before I carried a purse, I stuck it in my mom's! (This summer.)

I know men aren't supposed to carry purses or anything, but I can't imagine carrying your medication in your pocket - maybe an inhaler, but pills? Er...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.