Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wednesday the 17th

The day of the French midterm.

Much more important than Pluggers, though not quite as lucrative. (My scholarship money is obscene for such a slacker.)

The comic -

That's not fair.

Yes, I have a water bottle in my little dorm fridge (it is older than me), and yes, my mom has an identical bottle (they started out identical - mine is bare, I throw away the wrapper, hers has purple duct tape for a wrapper - you know which one is which), but we are not pluggers!

And yes, I have sometimes dumped out a newly bought bottle of water and filled it with tap water - sometimes they have odd tastes, not quite right.

The only time I drank only bottled water for more than a quick, "I'm-dying-of-thirst!" moment was in Nebraska last summer.

Their water tasted funny, and I had kidney stones. I needed to stay hydrated.

Which is why I have one now - I just replaced it Tuesday while at home - we have a few frozen still.

Yes, we should get some washable ones, but we're lazy.

One more thing - my thirst led me to try Norwegian water from the World Market last March. It was delicious and we got 2 huge glass tubes and I downed one in less than ten minutes, much to my sister's friend's surprise. Nothing new for my mom.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.