Saturday, October 13, 2007

Monday the 8th

I've had an exhausting week.

For whatever reason.

I did not get up until one this afternoon (didn't fall asleep until after 1 am, but still) and I am going to sleep after the game/my laundry.

So let's get started with the 8th - I met with my adviser that day (my French professor, isn't that nice?) and made it through 3 classes. More than the stars of the strip, and I know this without even looking. I have to look, don't I?

Damn.


These creatures cannot walk and talk at the same time. Case closed!

This man has to be old enough to be my grandfather. "Honey-Do" list?

I don't have much else to add, besides that this really fits the bill of plugging a phrase - there's no way in hell this ...thing... will be doing more than one thing at a time when it comes to his Honey-Do chores.

Though I should be charitable and credit him with carrying a mug and piece of paper at the same time. Mensa will be calling any day now.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.