Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday May 8th

The comic:


Another classic. I don't think I've seen that one. Kudos for picking one from before April 2007!

So non-Pluggers label their leftovers? Or use them soon enough to remember what they are?

We got Chinese Tuesday night, and I labeled all the containers, much to my sister's amusement. The pen would make squiggles elsewhere on the lid, but not where I was writing!


Er, anyways.

Pluggers are wasteful, as well.

That's all I got.

Pluggers is not the most exciting or interesting comic out there, but they usually try.

But this?

This is pathetic. It's a statement of something that happens to people, lots of people. Good people who don't deserve to be lumped in with Pluggers.

Hey, struggling cartoonists looking to break through to newspapers! Someone got paid for this!

The cartoon, not this post.

ETA: Dammit! Josh hit the cannibalism and I didn't.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.