Monday, June 9, 2008

A Plugger sighting of sorts!

Here's the comic: (The link won't last forever.)



Josh covered this yesterday, but I swear I thought of it the second I saw it! I was just too lazy to bother.

I'm not sure if it counts as a Plugger sighting - it's too easy, since Brookins is involved with both.

If you can't see it, in the top panels, the pink(!) bird says that there is a crow out there with no feet.

She's a bird.

Everyone in this strip is a bird.

They frequently do things like this. They've eaten birds! (Not all of those involve animals eating and/or owning other animals, but I'm too lazy right now to look through all of them. Later.)

I noticed this because of my renewed activity here, brought on by a request in a comment. Thanks, anonymous!

I'm going with my tag "animals owning pets" because it's the easiest way to describe the horror. Though I guess pets should be changed to animals.

Can anyone think of a better tag for things like this?

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.