Saturday, August 11, 2007

Turns out that wasn't my 100th post.

Drafts show up in the count I see, and every time I go to start one, look at the comic (like yesterday) and throw up, there's a blank draft added to my post count - for me.

Unless there are more beyond the first page in edit posts, this is my 99th.

And I won't be doing a thing from my laptop until the 23rd or 24th - we don't have wireless routers here, and what's the fun of hooking it up to the modem this computer's plugged in to - one internet will be easy on me, I'm a computer idiot. If there are free classes somewhere on or around campus, sign me up.

And it's my BIRTHDAY! NINETEEN, baby.

Almost 2 decades. Yes, today's adults were born... in the late '80s!

That's why I'm the perfect person to judge Pluggers.

Yesterday's hurt my head, but I'm braver, stronger now.

I understand that this is a common problem, not that I've seen my mom struggle with it - she looks at her account online, and keeps up with the ledger. As did I, when I had one and used it regularly. As I will, in college.

But it's a big step, admitting the existence of Sudoku more than once, so I don't expect Pluggers to understand computers or calculators.

But... where are there monthly Sudoku challenges? You can find a different one for each hour...

Maybe Reader's Digest (ecch) has one, and that's the only monthly magazine these simple idiots get.

I hate Sudoku being abused by Pluggers, and I've never mastered it. And I call it Soduku in my head a lot.


Today's sucks just as much:


More interspecies lovin'!

All I have to say is... ew... wet fur...

And yes, they're poor. WE GET IT.

How do they fit in that thing?

Inflatable pools can be a bitch, we had a long rectangular one for years, it was pretty big, as pools like that go, but not very deep. We got a round plastic one for the dogs a couple years back, they ignored it.

Now, I wish we had a pool. But a sprinkler below the trampoline was just as fun.

But what they have is a travesty, an abomination unto the pool gods.

Why? They're pluggers.

With the 100+ heat we've been having, I'm going to assume that they're going to be boiled alive after being knocked out with the heavy end of a tranquilizer gun. (The tranquilizer would taint the meat.)

By who?

Their math challenged neighbors, of course.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.