Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I hoped Blogger would be down all day...

Then I wouldn't have to look at today's comic today.



See what I mean?

Okay, this is obviously a Plugger version of something else.

And makeup done by little children can be extreme.

But I thought makeover shows were for the average, salt-of-the-earth, blue collar American - watching or starring.

Not that I'd ever willingly watch a makeover show. I'll read the MAD parody. They did the extreme home makeover, and the person who was having his home redone had a comically tragic life - he's only a head in a jar. Pluggers are that pathetic!

Something sinister - there must be some way to corrupt this -

That little girl is like Amelia Bedelia, she thought that dressing food for cooking (preparing it, I guess, I remember my Amelia Bedelia books, but not how to cook) meant putting makeup and clothes on it. Amelia Bedelia put a turkey in a cute little outfit, as I recall.

So that's why they're not on an extreme makeover show - would you put the Sawney Beane family on any show but Fear Factor?




Friday's comic will be attacked on my laptop in my dorm room! On Friday? Maybe...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.