Friday, August 17, 2007

Not getting on the computer

does not make this vanish.

I wish it were so. This is a lesson I should keep in mind when school starts on the 27th, isn't it?


This is so much easier.


Yesterday's mess - and I did look at it yesterday, while the sun was up.

I do not do this!

I meet new people, we start comparing war stories, sometimes it comes up! It happens.

Actually, I'm not that fond of making new friends in general. I feel I made friends at frosh camp, but not like want to hang out friends, more like a friendly face when I need it... I like to be alone.

Would explain the whole computer thing...

As for the Pluggers, these are adults, they need help.

I have a scar at the base of my neck and it does not look like a worm!

Top that.

Today's.

Hehe, that would be awesome if it was twisted in a horrible way. I think I could do it with paint, nothing special.

We taught my cousin to say she wanted to be on the Jerry Springer show when she was 3, along with indoctrinating her against Agent Doggett ("Ugly Doggy" indeed).

The Pluggers? Gag me with a fork.

Way to pander to your base, Brookins! Why is the kid calling his grandfather papa? Where's his daddy, huh? Granddads are Pop-Pop, not papa.

Or so I've heard.


I should do all of these at 1 in the morning when I should be sleeping, they're not funnier, but I think I am.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.