Saturday, August 4, 2007

I got up too early.

Or today's comic is even crazier than usual.




Wha?

Is an 'attitude adjustment' a crazy elitist liberal thing, and real Pluggers don't bother with thinking about their moods and feelings until they've killed themselves because their depression spiraled out of control?

These people have problems. And since caffeine is in fact a drug, the irritability you see in steady drinkers before their morning cup can be withdrawal symptoms.

I haven't touched a caffeinated drink in years, and I can be wide awake in the morning, whether I want to be up or not. A bit slow, but if I've got things I need to do, I'm up.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.