Thursday, August 9, 2007

My 100th post!

My 101st will be posted from my birthday present - my laptop!

As for the centennial, I felt there was too much pressure yesterday, plus the comic kind of... what's the word... sucked. Probably. If I even looked at it.

Oh well, let's go to yesterday, the day I got... a laptop! (Birthday's not until Saturday, there's still time!)

You know, there were hearing aids in the days before batteries, so you don't have to abandon your Luddite ways to still listen as you age.

Unless they can't afford even the old tin horn thing...

The best part about this - I thought she was knitting at first, but she's holding a calendar that has no pictures above the months. And she has nothing better to do than write down chores for her retiree husband! They both need help.


And today's.

What the hell does that mean?

There are no Plugger pilots?

Most people never 'file a flight plan' while flying kites, most people (especially me) have no idea what a flight plan is!

So this was sent in by a former pilot who's an old fart now and flies kites and uses aviation related words while spending time with his grandchildren?

Pluggers are messed up. Senior Pluggers are f!cked up.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.