Monday, August 6, 2007

I refuse to work on Sunday.

One the grounds that, um, there was a Law and Order: SVU marathon on USA yesterday and I love Munch.

See? An excuse.

There's no excuse for Sunday's comic, of course.


That hunk of junk cost thirty grand?

Garages scare me. I'd rather have a carport - a cover to protect the car from the sun, but with it open, so I won't be scared. I blame the "M TV" for my fear of garages.

I refuse to believe anything a Plugger owns is worth anything in the real world.

That drawing of a vehicle looks like it won't fit in the drawing of a garage - the garage doesn't look deep enough to hold a motorcycle.

I can't think of a tag for this, besides stupid.

But that applies all the time.

Or today's.



I thought you were supposed to do that on a bike.

And wear a helmet.

I'll be quiet now.

This can be easily categorized - Pluggers are old, ha ha ha.

I assume there was a time when "high fives" were strange and mysterious, probably when this strip started.

Kudos for making his hand high in the air.

My mom does this all the time, only she's waving at friends.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.