Friday, August 3, 2007

Magazines have coupons?

In Pluggerville, they do. At least for the purpose of today's comic.
Guys read magazines too!

And what magazines has coupons? Most have contests, yes, that have deadlines, but that's all I can think of. Of course, I only subscribe to MAD, so maybe the boring magazines with recipes and old people things have coupons. But I doubt it. I've flipped through many magazines in my life and never seen coupons!

The newspaper, now.

And how do you get that behind on your magazines? Unless it's National Geographic (no coupons that I'm aware of), they don't take long to read!

This Plugger had a subscription to magazines before she knew how to read, so other Pluggers wouldn't figure out that she was illiterate. (Not a functioning one, though.)

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.