Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday December 11th

The comic:



I'm at home, and my puppies are totally awesome. Especially in comparison to that... thing up there.

I'm glad we haven't seen any cow Pluggers, actually not so glad, because the cannibalism tag is woefully underused.

When you're talking about the stock market or any market with regards to meat, don't you mean a farmer's market or something more personalized than Wal-Mart? I really wouldn't know. I know there are coupons for meat and the like, but a whole section reduced? Wouldn't the medical(vet) bills outweigh the initial savings?

3 comments:

Kurt Kaletka said...

People who buy meat on clearance are the kind of people who reuse tea bags and count turning your underwear inside-out as a clean pair, because you didn't technically wear the other side...

Say! That thing about the underwear sounds like it's got the makings of a Pluggers cartoon! Hooray for cheap populism!

Kurt Kaletka said...

Yeah, I'm going to send that one in and see if they use it. I can't wait to see what the graphic will look like!

Tintin said...

Reduced meat? Ewwwwwwwwww. Buying meat on clearance just sounds like a Bad Idea to me.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.