Friday, December 19, 2008

Plugger sighting out of Florida, courtesy of the TeeVee.



"I believe getting your hands dirty is the best way to keep your head clean." Classic pluggerism.

Of course, the one before is a bit against what we've seen, but I'm sure they'd say something like "the view from your porch beats the view from your sofa."

Being Pluggers, the sofa is on the porch.

There is another one, and it is worse though only a bit harder to find. (I found this one, I'm done.) The same guy lets us know he believes that baseball caps should not be worn backwards. (Edgy!) And the view from something beats the view from a psychiatrist's couch. I think. Something about how real Pluggers don't need shrinks and wear their baseball caps properly.

I actually am not a big fan of orange juice.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.