Friday, June 29, 2007

I'll have an excuse for lateness this time.

I win.

I will be out of town until the 4th. I'll have access to the Internet (high speed), however, I don't want to save the comics on the other computer, and I can't deprive you of the same depressing mess by making you click on a link.

I'm just that nice.

So today's, Friday's, the day the iphone goes on sale - I can't wait to see the Pluggers address this in a few years.


I won't even look at these until next Wednesday evening, or even Thursday!

What a great holiday.


Let me get this straight.

You go through the trouble and expense of buying a bowling ball, and you don't get a secure bag?

What?

My sister and I bowled in the last century as an after school thing, we got bowling balls at the end and used an old family bag. Becky got her ball redrilled, and when we went bowling, she just carried it.

I used one of the lighter alley balls - no disinfectant, I'm a wild child.

And I beat Becky a couple times, because I am so awesome. (Mom actually won.)

What else?

Oh yes, this guy is a moron.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.