Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I have excuses.

But you don't care.

"Where's my incisive, cutting critique of today's Pluggers?" you wailed for almost 48 hours.

I do have some valid excuses, but most are based in procrastination and sleep. And the dogs!

Plus, when I looked at today's comic, I was baffled. And I still am!

And I just saw yesterday's.

Who allowed this tripe to be published? What reasoning is there?

Let's start with yesterday's, I can pervert it with cannibalism, which is always fun.



Who doesn't do this? Since I've known how to cook, I've always made more than I needed. It's called a microwave and extreme laziness when hunger strikes. A couple days ago, my mom grilled pork steaks. I had the last one today. Same with pizza.

It's not unusual in any way, at least not to me.

Though I do like the margarine tub leftover containers. We've never done this, the closest we've come is reusing Chinese take-out containers - the plastic soup bowls are great for many things. The margarine tubs go in the trash.

As for the cannibalism - egg salad, scrambled eggs, chicken salad, anything with chicken, her husband that died in front of the TV...

Now today's is confusing, and I know why. It is based on my ignorance, not the comic. Ha!



We don't have a riding mower. I wish we did. Hank Hill has one, and his yard is smaller than ours. Case closed!

That is one fancy-ass shed. Ours came with the house and it holds more than our mower. I'm assuming other sheds hold more than one thing.

Plus, I thought the Rhino was constantly broke and didn't have the money for a house with a yard, but who knows.

I just do not get it. It makes total sense that a building would cost more than a lawnmower - and since when is $250 something to sneeze at? These people are the average people, $250 is big money! At least in my family.

I don't get it at all - how is this unique in any way? Everybody with a yard and a shed is a plugger, especially those of us without riding mowers.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.