Saturday, June 23, 2007

This would make me sad if I had to do this...

But I don't! The last time I did it was before I turned 8, my dad had me do this, though not like today's unlucky Plugger.



It was gasoline powered, of course.

This Rhino is the saddest of all the Pluggers, he's always broke, he uses a pawn shop as an ATM!

So, naturally, he can't use a gas mower or even one of the new push mowers. Our neighbor across the street has one that he uses only for the front yard - it's small and they have a huge tree surrounded by flowers and pretty landscaping.

I saw the mower for the first time a few weeks ago, and I loved it! It was so cool.

You're not a real man because you use a mower like that because you have no choice, you're too broke to afford a gas mower.

I just don't see this guy as Scrooge McDuck, who would use such a mower to save money (he has a lot). This guy is using this mower to save money so he can afford to eat. (Another's Plugger's young.)

I hope this guy uses real deodorant.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.