Thursday, June 7, 2007

This makes less sense than usual!

Note - I am commenting on today's comic standing over a stubborn dog who will give me sad eyes if I make her move and take my couch.



(Nope, I got sick of it after moving the comic, and said, "Dixie. Move." She harrumphed and walked less than two feet away and flopped back down. Dogs!)

Now, I know many people do keep commonly used tools in a drawer in the kitchen because when you need a screwdriver, you need one now. (While your 10 year old makes you another kind of screwdriver.)

But these are Pluggers!

They're supposed to be hard-working freaks of nature who don't mind getting their hands dirty to save a buck fixing something. (And costing more after they make the problem worse.)

So they should have an organized toolbox!

My dad did, he took it after the divorce, but even we know where most of the obvious tools are in the house.

A box - not a toolbox, but a box nonetheless - on the laundry room (alcove with doors - great hiding place) shelf.

Except for a Philips head screwdriver, which we keep in a kitchen drawer for some reason.

Pluggers are very inconsistent.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.