Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sorry.

I've had books to read and sleeping to do and when I looked at Monday's Pluggers, I was not inspired, so I didn't get back online until yesterday.

It's summer, I'm not in school yet, I can be as weird and lazy as I want to. As long as I read my summer reading (speeches of Martin Luther King Jr), I'm fine.

Onto the comics.

We start with Monday's.

Ha ha! Normally, a well-balanced life means you make time for different things, so your life isn't all about the kids or all about work. This Pluggers life is not balanced in any way that can benefit her, judging by the horror in her eyes. She may be a rabbit - this is her life until she dies.

And on to Tuesday's.



Pluggers are stupid. I mean, this Plugger lives in Florida! Everything needs to be properly sealed or you'll lose it. Trust a Memphis resident on this one. Don't forget mice, but that's what a metal bread box is for.

Though if I can't find a tie and it's something stored in the freezer, I have done that. But bread?

Idiots.

Wednesday's:

This is wrong. It's JUNE. That's a DOG in a PARKED CAR. The dog will die.

In his sleep... napping for all eternity, are you happy?

My dogs are rotten, they've never been left in the car, unless I'm in there with the AC on, but we don't do that as much because of gas prices, so I just stay home and spoil them.

But honestly, he could have found a better setting and a better animal.

That chicken wants to kill him, we know she does.

And, finally, today's.


Pluggers use coupons!

Frozen spam pops?

Excuse me.

We're done for now. I am very queasy from drinking some water with my morning meds and the thought of spam pops... ugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to find all the people responsible for the publication of this "comic" and beat them to within an inch of their lives.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.