Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yeah, yeah.

I threw up Thursday night and did not get up until 11 am Friday.

And Saturday, I woke up feeling out of sorts and didn't feel good until now, 4:30 Sunday morning. I think I've been riding my bike too much in the heat - Thursday I was soaked in sweat in the library, dizzy, and incredibly shaky. But I made it home!

So I have to do 3 strips now, and because I'm lazy and my stomach still feels off, I'm going to keep it short.

Friday's strip:
Pluggers are fat.

And ignorant.

And look like men!

Next!

Saturday's strip:


Um, yeah. Who cleans their light fixture every time a stupid bug dies in there? Not me or anybody in my family. But I'm not fat and stupid!

Also, I'd say something about the switched gender, but the woman could be a neat freak and knows a man who does this. (Not anyone she lives with, or she'd clean the damn things out.)

NEXT!

Today's strip:



He really wastes his Sunday space. So glad this doesn't run in my paper. (But it's in color! Ooh!)

Deputy Fife is dead!

Done!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.