Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My abdomen hurts.

I'm not looking forward to today's comic, it can't help matters.



We get it!

They're "simple folk" who don't go for monogrammed things, because they don't even know what a monogram is!

I have no item of clothing or anything besides a couple notepads with my first name or first initial.

But if I worked in a job where my shirt said my name, I wouldn't say it was monogrammed!

Sheesh, pluggers everywhere, you're depressingly stupid. You think you're witty.

Homer Simpson already went down this road as Max Power.

Homer: So I want the monogram to read "M-A-X P-O-W ... "
Employee: Sir, traditionally, a monogram is just initials.
Homer: Max Power doesn't abbreviate. Each letter is as
important as the one that preceded it. Maybe more
important! No, as important.


Pluggers everywhere are ripping off Homer Simpson.

1 comment:

lol. ror. said...

what's next? a plugger bowling shirt fit for a marriage ceremony?

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.