Saturday, June 16, 2007

Only a day late.

And for some people, it could still be the 15th.

Not me, I slept til 10, and fell asleep after my shower (after my mid-day bike ride) which made me miss Jeopardy! and a chance to finance my family's financial future, at least until Monday.


I just looked at today's comic and it is the weirdest thing I've seen all day - I mean Friday this time - and I watched a History Channel show on the end of the Earth and/or the Universe and a 2 hour thing on hippies. In addition to reading Donald Duck comics and Ask A Mexican!

My weird threshold is high - I'm nuts. And this comic continues to be the weirdest thing, but never in a good way.

Let's get on with it, shall we?

Friday's comic:



Pluggers are old.

There was a download for the Sims from a unique site that I lost the link to due to various computer snafus. Look, just because I can type without looking at the keyboard does not mean I'm a computer expert!

Anyways, it was something your Sim could buy that was basically useless - a broken computer that had one action - kick. Loved it!

This comic makes me wish I had such an object.

Onto today's.



"Earn" ice cream?

What?

Pluggers are paid in ice cream now?

I haven't had ice cream since the other day - I "earned" it the old fashioned way too - my sister drove to Sonic and got me a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blast with her tip money (she bought Backyard Burger's Root Beer Floats for herself and Mom).

And I look better in summer clothes, if I do say so myself. (I'm the only one saying so, but hey, beauty comes from self-confidence and I don't care what the mirror or pictures say - I feel good in my tank top and purple pirate pajama pants.)

That Rhino has a hard life.

However, I have no sympathies for an idiot from Texas who "earns" his ice cream in any way that does not involve an exchange of money for cold dairy products on a hot day.

It's hot.

Have some ice cream.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.