Monday, June 4, 2007

The gender matches!

That's why I shouldn't do these before the sun is up.

Today's comic does not apply to me, and I hope it never does. (I know women can have thinning hair as well as men - I see the ads!)



Ooh, Pluggers are old! And men! And "portly".

This comic was meant for old men, wasn't it?

I never blow-dry my hair, I'll rub it dry with a towel and then brush it, and when I was younger, I'd shake my head like crazy. It didn't dry it as much as get everything else wet.

And style? I got highlights a couple summers ago, and I brush it when it's insane, which is often.

I just brushed it while reading the paper, and before we head out the door to wherever - "Did you brush your hair?"

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.